Complete Route 66 Series: RTE-66 Kicktail Longboard The Kicktail is similar to the pintail shape, but the kicktail shape has a few different features that allows the deck to give the rider more utility. It features a low grade of concave and a kicktail to give riders a more control when riding. RTE-66 Paying homage to California's history, our Route-66 graphic depicts sunny Santa Monica California, where the Route-66 ends and the beautiful ocean waves begin
- Graphic: RTE-66
- Deck Size: 40" Long x 10" Wide
- Wheel Base: 27"
- Construction: 7-Ply Maple
- Concave: Medium
- Flex: Medium
- Wheels: Speed Cruiser 70x52mm Solid Wheels, 78A Hardness
- Trucks: 9.675" HD7 Heavy Duty Trucks, 180mm Hanger, Aluminum Alloy
- Bearings: Abec 7 Chrome Bearings
- Hardware: 1.5"
- Risers: 8mm Risers
- Griptape: Black Widow Premium Grade 80A Black Griptape
- Comes fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box!
- Recommend to adjust the wheels/trucks first before each riding.
- Note: Colors and graphics may vary slightly from image